- Ensure that the parental authority over the education of their children is respected and reinforced (Deuteronomy 6:4-9).
- Manifest the basic presupposition that the inerrant Scriptures truthfully reveal God as the Creator of all things (Genesis 1:2, Colossians 1:15).
- Teach all subjects as a part of an integrated whole with the Scriptures at the center (II Timothy 3:16-17).
- Encourage every student to examine and develop his relationship with God the Father through Jesus Christ the Son (Matthew 28:18-20).
- Provide a clear model of the biblical Christian life through the actions of our staff and board of governors (Matthew 22:37-40).
- Promote principled thinking by helping each student develop a biblical worldview to be consistently applied to every area of life. (2 Corinthians 10:5)
- Cultivate in each student a lifelong love of learning and pursuit of academic and moral excellence, for the purpose of bringing glory to God alone.
- Train and equip each student to be a servant-leader who has an impact on those God puts within reach by living a God-honoring life.
- Provide an orderly atmosphere conducive to the attainment of the above goals.
- Utilize a classical model of education emphasizing the grammar, logic, and rhetoric in each subject.
Grammar: The fundamental rules of each subject.
Logic: The ordered relationship of particulars in each subject area.
Rhetoric: The clear expression of the grammar and logic of each subject.