The following is the foundation of beliefs on which Trinitas Christian School is based. They are also the key elements of Christianity that will be unapologetically taught in various ways through all grade levels. The substance of these statements is that which will be considered the primary doctrine of Trinitas Christian School. Secondary or divisive doctrines and issues will not be presented as primary doctrine. When these types of doctrines or issues arise, they will be referred back to the family and local churches for final authority.
- We believe that the Bible is the very word of God in its entirety and, therefore, is our final authority in matters of faith and practice.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that God created man in His own image, and when man disobeyed God, he fell from innocence and brought sin to all mankind.
- We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary.
- We believe that salvation is by grace through faith alone.
- We believe that faith without works is dead.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved to the resurrection of life and they that are lost to the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus.
- We believe the term “marriage” has only one meaning and that is marriage sanctioned by God which joins one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture. We believe that God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman who are married to each other.
- We believe that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as a male or female. These two distinct, complimentary genders together reflect the image and nature of God. Rejection of one’s biological gender is a rejection of the image of God within that person.
- We believe in the sanctity of God-given life, that it begins at the moment of conception, and that it is a violation of God’s Sixth Commandment to purposefully and willfully end a life before birth.
“They teach the Word of Christ in a respectable manner that is appropriate to our religion and family beliefs.” -Trinitas Parent