Teacher applicants must be committed to classical and Christian education as well as possess a minimum of a BA or BS degree in a relevant field, the gift of teaching, and an abiding faith in Christ. Experience in Latin or Greek is a plus. Trinitas is a covenantal school where discipleship goes hand-in-hand with a high academic standard. Applicants must be able to sign and embrace our statement of faith. Trinitas is always seeking like-minded individuals whom the Lord is leading to our school community.
- a well-qualified Early Grammar School teacher for the 2018-19 academic year.
Applying to Trinitas:
- Submit a cover letter, resumé, and list of references along with the position to which you are applying to email@example.com, attention Mr. Ron Gilley.
- Potential candidates will be called for a phone interview.
- An online application will be sent to qualified applicants.
- Selected applicants will be contacted for a full interview.
Trinitas Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, or national or ethnic origin.