Curriculum that creates perspective
- Students that see the “big picture” by studying history, philosophy, literature, art, theology, Latin, Greek, logic and rhetoric, math, and science.
- Every subject is integrated with Christian theology and philosophy as it is viewed from the perspective of Biblical Truth.
- Students gain an exceptional grasp of English grammar and vocabulary as they study the foundational Western languages.
Structure that encourages personal diligence
- Students thrive as they meet a higher standard of classroom behavior.
- Homework and project work emphasize self-reliance and a love of discovery and learning.
- A lifelong work ethic is encouraged at a young age.
Method that develops thinking, articulate students
- Time-tested methods that have been staples in Western culture for 2300 years and in the Church since the second century.
- Socratic teaching, discipline, debate, subject integration, and written and oral defense all provide the mental exercise to cultivate powerful minds.
- An emphasis on cultivating wisdom rather than just teaching facts and skills.
An environment that challenges students and creates a love of learning
- A tone of inspiration, fulfillment, joy, and respect are visible throughout.
- Students cultivate an interest in first principles and ultimate principles.
Community that changes culture
To learn more about a distinctly classical and Christ-centered education, call Trinitas Christian School at (850) 484-3515 to schedule an appointment or a tour. To send an email, click the contact button above. We also recommend potential parents read The Lost Tools of Learning by Dorothy Sayers.